Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Gutsy Doll Work Table

I am preparing samples for my upcoming class this weekend working with the Art Doll format but incorporating sausage casings or gut. Totally strange and fabulous technique that I learned from Melissa Manley and then adapted to work with my medium.  It’s a two day class where we will start with a reclaimed porcelain doll and then build armatures out of wire such as wings, fins, and skirts and then stretch the wet gut over them the first day and return the next day to see the magic of the gut and finish up our dolls with paint and fabric. 
For more class info: Gutsy Doll Feb 15,16th
now for some fun pictures….
editIMG_7409editIMG_7403editIMG_7404editIMG_7410editIMG_7411editIMG_7412edit
This is all the prep before I start adding the gut… stay tuned

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...