Friday, March 6, 2009

SEAF AcCePTaNCE

So I got my acceptance letter for Seattle Erotic Arts Festival... Yeah!

"Dear Clarissa Callesen:
We are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to show in the 2009 Seattle Erotic Art Festival. Your work was one of 215 pieces chosen from 2,100 submissions we received from 530 artists in 38 states and 29 countries. Congratulations! "

My Art doll got accepted, but my paintings did not. I am not too surprised about the paintings I kind of knew they were not at the level they needed to be. But at least I painted two more paintings in my life..

2 comments:

Linda Sue said...

WOOHOO! Congratulations. These things, haunting, spooky and cool! You are a genius.

karen frances said...

I've heard that this show is exceptional, Clarissa. So, I, too, congratulate you. I hope that we will see the paintings at other events you attend. And I know SEAF will be a success for you. YAY.

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...