Sunday, July 12, 2009

TaRDy BLoGGeR

Wow.. I am so behind on my blog, I had to start a list of the things I need to blog about.

What have I been up to?
Another fabulous fun class at my studio. I have the best students in the world! It is a real challenge to find time to teach and then the motivation to clean up my studio in preparation. But I am always delighted after the experience! Thank you!

A side trip to one of my favorite places on the way to Art Fiberfest. Rich Art's art house in Centralia... I want to have an art house! Someday That is what I am planning on doing when I retire. lol... have pictures and more info to share soon...

Then there was Art Fiberfest! wow.. so much fun.. so much wine... again amazing people.
Lots of new ideas and new connections. More pictures and blogging to come.

and then..... after the class and Art Fiberfest... I caught the Martian Death Flu for a week of hell which then turned into the Martian Death Depression... So the last two weeks, not so much fun, but I can see the light again and I am actually typing a blog.

Ok, Let start with pictures from the latest class, Altered Image Collage. We worked on canvas boards to create collage paintings. Creating unique imagery by combining and altering collage materials. Some really fun results came out of the class.













No comments:

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...