Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ArT dOll QuARteRly ARTICLE!!!!


So a precious package arrived in my mailbox last week, all carefully sealed in plastic was the fruit of alot of labor. My first instructional article published in the winter issue of Art Doll Quarterly! "Don't Box Me In" by Clarissa Callesen. I am very pleased with how it turned out, the layout and the photography are impecable. It is still strange to see my words in print and I definately still struggle with the concept of me as a writer, but over all I am pleased. Thank you so much Jana Holstein and all the other staff at Stampington and Co, and special thanks to my personal editor Layla.


It should be on the shelves at Stampadoodle here in town or at your local Barnes and Nobles as of Nov 1, or order directly from Stampington and Co.


2 comments:

Stephani Gorman said...

Congratulation Clarissa I loved yor dolls. Thanks for sharing you wonderful talent. Hugs, Stephani

Carla Trujillo said...

It was a wonderful surprise to pick up the Art Doll Quarterly Magazine and see you work in the upcoming issue! Congrats!

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...