Saturday, May 12, 2012

Teaching at CREATE

 

I am super excited to be teaching for the first time at the CREATE  retreat in Irvine CA the end of this month!

CreateTeaching1_125x125

I was laying in bed this morning hitting the snooze alarm and thinking about teaching, and what I enjoy about it.

 

  • I love to see how excited students are to be creative.
  • It is astounding to see the different directions everyone goes with the same set of instructions.
  • I get to meet sweet generous people that I might not of otherwise.
  • I like to make silly jokes and hear people laugh.
  • I get artistic inspiration from my student’s creativity that helps feed my own work.
  • I love sharing my quirky untraditional way of making art

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Happy Harpies

Happy Harpies (6-Hour)

Date: Wednesday, May 30
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm
Technique: Collage & Assemblage
Instructor: Clarissa Callesen
Price: $149.00
Materials Fee: N/A

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Junk Birds

Junk Birds (3-Hour)

Date: Wednesday, May 30
Time: 6:00pm-9:00pm
Technique: Collage & Assemblage
Instructor: Clarissa Callesen
Price: $85.00
Materials Fee: N/A

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Steampunk Sally

Steampunk Sally (6-Hour)

Date: Thursday, May 31
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm
Technique: Collage & Assemblage
Instructor: Clarissa Callesen
Price: $149.00
Materials Fee: $5.00

 

I am excited to meet new people and enjoy new adventures of creativity!!   See you there!

1 comment:

Carla Trujillo said...

Wish I lived closer to take a class! Hopefully you will do an on-line class one day?

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...