Friday, April 9, 2010

aRtFeSt 2010 A pHoToGraPhiC ReViEw

Artfest 2010 was amazing as always! So good to see old friends and reconnect. It was good to recharge my artistic batteries as well. So much creativity and such a beautiful place, Ft Worden continues to be one of my favorite places in this world.
Visited friends in the Officers quarters for some chatting and wine drinking. This is like my 6th or 7th Artfest, I have lost track, and I all this time and I had never been in an officer's house. Wow! did it make my dorm room look pathetic. I think I may have been converted. Who want to share an officer's house next year?
So I have been spending hours playing around with Photoshop Elements relearning what I had forgotten because I don't use it very often and learning some new things. I also found some silly application to turn your photos into Polaroids... So on with the show

Artfest 2010 a Photographic Revue











4 comments:

Michele R. Unger said...

Lovely photos of the Fort and environs! I love the tree especially. I know the very one and you really captured it.

Clarissa Callesen said...

Thanks I think I take a picture of the tree every year... Its so photogenic!! Thanks for stopping by...

Jay said...

Great photos, darlin. Love you!

Lani Gerity said...

What a blast, what a blast, what a blast! Love artfest, and I love the doll I bought from you this year!

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...