Monday, July 26, 2010

aN eVeNiNG sTrOlL

I have been enjoying the warm summer evenings lately. I love how late it stays light out.  Played tourist in my own home town on an evening stroll with a lovely companion and took pictures of downtown Bellingham.  Of course then I had to thoroughly mess with them in Photoshop…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Title page… lol.. I want to learn more about making text interesting and harmonious… this just reminded me of how little I have worked with text.  

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

There is a Sebastian sculpture exhibit in Downtown Bellingham and thus the large geometric sculptures.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

  P7150077

Ok and this is my one  unaltered photo, which is actually a pretty good photo… but a bit boring and brochure like for my taste.  Ok now back to crazy photos..  There is a knit tree in front of NW handspun yarns on Commercial and I am in LOVE!  I want to start decorating the trees in my yard!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Ok… don’t expect the tree to look like this is real life.. this last one was a bit of  knit tree on LSD…

No comments:

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...