Thursday, June 2, 2011

ArTsY FaRtsY Art FeSt PiCtuReS

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

These are some Photoshop  creations from photos from Ft. Worden. I stayed in an officers house this year for the first time and absolutely loved the molding and architectural details in the house.  So in the few spare moments I had I took pictures inside the officers house and then I have combined them with tree and landscape pictures I have taken other years.  I am enjoying the contrast and connection between the architectural and the natural.

  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

calamele said...

so lovely! I am particularly in love with the ceiling tile/tree one!
You are so very talented!!!

layla said...

Love these...so interesting to see the compliments and contrasts...especially having seen those architectural pieces in person...cool work !

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...