Friday, November 21, 2008

ALliEd ARtS HoLiDaY FeSTiVaL



Hi all, I am not sure where the time has gone but its that time of year again.


But its Allied Arts Holiday Festival time again!


It opens today Friday Nov 21st!


Same location as last year and many years before, 1308 Cornwall, Bellingham, fondly known as the old JC Penny's building.


Slightly different hours this year, open 10am-7pm Wed- Sun with bonus days Mon and Tues Dec 22 ,23.From Nov 21st- Dec 24th.


Meet the Artist Gala Nov 28th from 5-7pm stop by and say hello.


I have a great location for my booths this year right near the front door with tons of new stuff. Lots of originals so get there early in the season for the best picks. I also made myself slightly crazy making a new ornament design constructed inside of small clear light bulbs, that you have to see to believe.

Remember parking is free downtown on the weekends and don't forget the Parkade on Commercial. Support local artists and business! Hope you all have a good and peaceful holiday season and I hope to see you at the Festival.

-- Thanks, Clarissa Callesen

No comments:

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...