Wednesday, October 1, 2008

sTUdIO ToUR / a RaRE gLiMPse

I am not sure what I was thinking when I signed up for the studio tour. I have to make the art like usual but also clean up my very messy studio and somehow figure out how to do my usual displaying amid my working studio chaos... Well truly, who know what I was thinking...

BUT ITS Happening! This weekend and the next!
I am offering a rare glimpse into the creative chaos that is my studio space...
Along with demonstrations ...
New Work!
and cookies...

Stop by and say hello...
OCT 4, 5 and 11, 12 from 10am to 5pm..
2252 Seamount Dr. Ferndale... email for directions and look for the yellow signs..
clarissacallesen@gmail.com

Here is the official blurb....

" Whatcom Artist Studio Tour 2008The 14th Annual Whatcom Artist Studio Tour will be held 10 am – 5 pm on October 4 & 5 and 11 & 12, 2008.
This free, self-guided tour invites visitors into the working studios of area artists and provides an opportunity for visitors to purchase art works directly from their creators. Over 50 artists showing in 40 studios. Educational and fun for the whole family.
To find lodging in the area, call Washington Reservations at (888) 261-7795.
For more info or to receive our 2008 brochure, please visit http://www.studiotour.net/ "

No comments:

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...