Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NEw gALLeRy!








A couple of new pieces on display at Art and Soul Gallery



So amid the chaos of the Christmas season I picked up a new gallery to carry my work,

Art and Soul Gallery located in the Country Village at 817 238th ST suite A/B in Bothell, WA

They have an amazingly diverse selection of art in a relatively small space. Its like a fun treasure hunt. The owner Susan, who is super sweet and professional, found my work on Etsy and carrys several other mixed media artists from Etsy as well. So if you in the Bothell area stop by and check it out.

Where can I find you work? is a question I get asked a lot. Well you can always give me a call and set up a personal appointment. I do not keep a showroom but I am more than happy to pull things out of boxes. The best selection and most current pieces can usually be found at an upcoming local art show. If you email me I can add you to my email notification list or the side bar in my blog. I also have a limited selection of my pottery hangings and tiles at Good Earth Pottery
and now some mixed media works at Art and Soul Gallery. Of course you can always shop in your pajamas from my etsy site as well.


I am on the search for a few other galleries to represent my work. If you have any suggestions drop me a line...





No comments:

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...