Monday, March 9, 2009

ChAoS







"In chaos there is fertility" Anais Nin
One of my absolute favorite quotes that I have reproduced in my art many a time. Its my favorite because it speaks to my life. I have never been overly good at organizing and keeping things in tidy little lines, and I have found that when I do my creativity wanes. A certain level of organization, I have found to be necessary for sanity and productivity. But when I am stuck on what to add next to an art piece, I reach for the boxes that are not sorted that are just full of random weird crap.. They make me happy...

My house is a bit of creative chaos, I do some arranging and such but a lot of it happens organically with out much thought..

So to share a bit of the fertile chaos that is my living space...

No comments:

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...