Sunday, May 17, 2009

tHe HaRD wORk oF SeLF cARE


So I had to make a tough decision this last week... I cancelled a big commitment. I did not go to the University District Street Fair as a Vendor this weekend. Between a 10 day dance with the wretched flu, selling so much work at Artfest (super grateful!), SEAF, and the regular stresses of living on this planet and having relationships with other humans, I was a total wiped out ball of stress last Monday morning. So with lots of guilt, self doubt, and watching money disappear down the toilet, I made the tough decision to take care of myself and cancel my commitment...
I have spent the week eating well and exercising, spending time doing nothing, and working on exciting new projects. I feel much better... except for the lil twinges of guilt. So I apologize if you looked for me at the Udistrict fair this last weekend. I was busy doing the hard work of taking care of myself...

No comments:

pintrest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...